"L stands for little": dedicated to every girl who has ever said, "I'm starting Monday"!

Learning to love & take care of the body we have!

Friday, November 14, 2008

So far this afternoon....

Yay, only 6 more hours til the Zach Gill & Mason Jennings concert!  They are on the same record label as Jack Johnson & I HEART them!

Here's a recap of the afternoon thus far....

 chicken salad pita:  1 can shredded chicken, diced grapes, diced celery, a few sliced almonds,    1 tsp lemon juice, 3 tsp. greek yogurt, 2 tsp. poppy seed dressing leftover from last night all mixed together
I packed the pita with lots of lettuce for extra filling and then added the chicken salad
Remember, this awesome pita only had 110 cals...LOVE IT!


AFTERNOON TREAT:  not much protein packed in this snack but I was anxious to try it even though I wasn't hungry.  Last night I took half a banana, sliced it & mixed it in a Lt N' Fit blueberry yogurt.  Then I stuck a popsicle stick in it and threw it in the freezer and got this cool treat!  Wish me luck at dinner!  I am so not going to order a salad & consume more than I would if I just ordered something else and ate less of it....this will be a first!  Well, I might order a salad if it looks amazing, I LOVE SALAD!

No comments: