"L stands for little": dedicated to every girl who has ever said, "I'm starting Monday"!

Learning to love & take care of the body we have!

Monday, November 17, 2008

PIZZA PIZZA

Aren't Mondays always hard to get going back into the grind...work, exercise, basically a schedule! haha    did accomplish a major goal yesterday that is for hard for me...I didn't eat anything after dinner whahoo!  I really think thi will teach me to stop comfort eating and lose weight more efficiently.  I did wake up really hungry in the middle of the night though :(  hope fully my body will adjust soon.  
I started out the day with almost a 3 mile jog and then lifted weights on my chest/back/abs.  This afternoon I headed out for a 2.5 mile stroll to think and get fresh air, it was nice!
After my run I had a 1/2 C steel cut oats mixed with 1/3 C. whipped cottage cheese, 1/2 large banana, 1 T Better N' PB topped with a 3 chopped walnuts

After my weight session I guzzled this sinful looking "milk shake" I mean protein shake made with 1 scoop Whey Designer chocolate PB protein powder, 1/2 C skim milk and 1 T. PB

Lunch was exceptionally good today!  I HEART pizza!  I took a 110 cal pita and topped it with 
1 1/2 T. Roasted Red Bell Pepper spread form TJs, cooked spinach, olives, 1 T. fat free feta, shredded chicken and about 1/3 C. shredded mozzarella.  It was so yummy!  When I showed my husband the roasted red bell pepper spread I bought on Saturday he gave me a funny look, but when he saw my lunchh today he said, "that looks amazing, what's the orange stuff?" haha  I paired the pizza with a side salad (from a bag :( ) topped with a few oloves, a sprinkle of fat free feta and 1 T. Newman's light balamic.  DELISH!





After my walk I treated my self to some pita pillow sandwiches!  I used the left over shredded chicken from lunch, hummus, cucumber slices, and tomato
then I finished it off with a sweet treat!  DInner tonight is going to be leftovers from last night, I'll spare you the De'javoux pic!  Instead of the salad I'm going to pair the pork tenderloin and pilaf with some fresh steamed broccoli.  Hope today was a great day!

No comments: